skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Come if you dare...
Mitchell Halloween Party 2008. Our halloween party was great this year. I loved the suspense of what everybody was going to be. Everytime I look at this picture I just laugh - everybody looks so good. Thomas and Bubby dub won the best dressed contest. Thomas being the caveman at the end and Bubby dub (max) is the little spiderman. I love dressing up and this year I found our costumes on Ebay. Can't wait until next year.
5 comments:
That is so awesome! I love it when everyone is cool enough to dress up. Halloween rules, I love that everyone in the picture is in costume!
Hey Now- where was my invite? got lost in the mail?? I miss our halloween parties. We should have kept it going no matter what. At least you guys did. Love the pics!
How fun! I sure hope Anthony is blowing out that gut. You all look really cute.
Oh Heavens yes he is blowing out his gut.....gross!! thanks for the great party Bec it was tons of fun!
I love it...that looks like so much fun. i think next year we should do a epp/mitchell party. Everyone looks great.
Post a Comment