
Ok, so does anybody else love this store? How many husbands hate this store? Everytime I leave that store, I seriously ask myself - HOW did I spend that much money? I think I probably put back 10 items, debated on 5 others, actually told Tre NO and still managed to spend $85.00!!! (sorry Jared). What the ???
3 comments:
I was there today and could have easily spent over $100, but luckily only walked out spending $20 (which I still felt guilty about).
Target rules, its just the way it is. Living south county makes you feel like you need to get everything while your there because its not like you drive past it and its convienent. I love target, and 85$ there is not bad.
Everytime....Rod says he is just going to start direct deposit of his checks to Target. I can't get out of there with a cart of stuff.
Post a Comment