
For Easter weekend we headed down to Zion's National Park. It was a quick trip but really fun. Camping isn't really my thing, but the kids absolutely love it. We borrowed grandpa Steve's trailer and stayed at a RV park. That is my kind of camping-showers for 1 dollar!
Tre was on the watch for bobcats-his new favorite animal. He was positive that this is where they sleep at night. See the excitement on his face? Eliza always seems to fall asleep when we go hiking...bored?
Easter morning was of course filled with candy and fun. There is nothing like candy at 8:30 in the morning and continuing the rest of the day.
5 comments:
That looks like fun! I love Zions!
It looks like Tre is following in his fathers footsteps and growing right into his muscular physique.
Nice.
Ha, I love it! The kids are getting so big and too cute. Dont you love the sugar rush the kids have all day from eating the loads of candy.
Zions sounds like so much fun. I havent been in a few years. We need to do a FUN family reunion and do some vacationing!!
you have the cutest family! Eliza is looking so big, I cant wait for the weather to warm up so we can hang out.
You guys are always up to something fun!! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment