Here we are in Ensenada, Mexico. Its not my favorite place and I think I even swore that I wouldn't get off the ship but as you can see, I did. We spent the day on a moped! It cost us $40 for the whole day. It is funny now, but not so funny at the time. We figured that we went over 50 miles. (dumb or dumber?)
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun :-) Now that you're back we can plan a time to see you and the kids :-)
Looks like fun, but where are your matching outfits?
Yay! Glad you guys had a great vacation. How fun! I bet it was so nice and warm in Mexico.. I love the pics with the moped! Thats just a riot!
Holy dumb and dumber is right...that is pretty classic.
Post a Comment