Poor Jared. How did he handle the loss? If Tyson and I want to stay married, we can not play Monopoly together. We never fight, unless we play monopoly.
He handled it pretty well, he will probably claim that he let me win but yeah, no. It has taken 10 years to realize that we aren't getting divorced, so we are slowly learning how to lose every once in a while.
I guess there was a reason all of our husbands are friends. Jared and I can't play Monopoly together either. Funny how a game can sometimes bring out the worst in people! Congrats on the win.
Jared and I have been married for almost 13 amazing years. We met in High School and have been together ever since. We have four adorable children, Tre (9), Eliza (5), Emma (2), and baby Molly. Life is crazy sometimes but we love it.
4 comments:
Poor Jared. How did he handle the loss? If Tyson and I want to stay married, we can not play Monopoly together. We never fight, unless we play monopoly.
He handled it pretty well, he will probably claim that he let me win but yeah, no. It has taken 10 years to realize that we aren't getting divorced, so we are slowly learning how to lose every once in a while.
I guess there was a reason all of our husbands are friends. Jared and I can't play Monopoly together either. Funny how a game can sometimes bring out the worst in people! Congrats on the win.
The quicker I lost, the sooner the game was over. If I would have really cared, I would have spanked her. And not in a good way.
Post a Comment